89 Queensland beach wedding locations
Queensland and beach weddings = a match made in heaven. If you’re here searching for the perfect patch of sand to tie the knot on, you’ve obviously seen our drop-dead gorgeous beaches and fallen in love with them.
To make the decision a little bit easier (or harder!) we’ve compiled a mega list of all the possible beach wedding locations in Queensland (plus, how to book ‘em).
Gold Coast beaches
1. Bilinga Beach
3. Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise
4. Burleigh Beach
5. Coolangatta Beach
6. Currumbin Deck
7. Echo Beach, Tallebudgera
8. Elephant Rock, Currumbin
9. Flat Rock, Currumbin
10. Froggy’s Beach, Coolangatta
11. Kirra Beach
12. Kurrawa Beach, Broadbeach
13. Main Beach
14. Mermaid Beach
15. Miami Beach
16. Narrowneck Beach (opposite MacIntosh Island)
17. North Burleigh Beach
18. Palm Beach
19. Rainbow Beach, Coolangatta
20. Tugun Beach
Where do I apply for a Gold Coast beach wedding? Here.
More research? Check out @Jewelszee’s guide to Gold Coast beaches.
Brisbane’s Moreton Bay and Islands venues
21. Cleveland Foreshore
22. Redland Bay
23. Victoria Point
24. Wellington Point
25. Woorim Beach, Bribie Island
26. Banksia Beach, Bribie Island
27. Scarborough Beach, Redcliffe
28. Moreton Island
29. North Stradbroke Island
More research? Check out Photo gallery: A North Stradbroke Island beach wedding.
Sunshine Coast beaches
30. 1st Bay Coolum
31. 2nd Bay Coolum
32. 3rd Bay Coolum
33. Ballinger Beach,Currimundi
34. Beach Access 12 – Noosa
35. Boreen Point
36. Bulcock Beach – Caloundra
37. Culgoa Point Beach Resort
38. Dicky Beach
39. First Point – Noosa
40. Kings Beach Headland
41. Little Cove – Noosa
42. Moffat Beach Reserve
43. Mooloolaba Beach
44. Mooloolaba Spit
45. Noosa Spit
46. River Entrance Beach – Noosa
47. Shelley Beach
Where do I apply for a Sunshine Coast beach wedding? Here.
More research? Check out Secret beaches on the Sunshine Coast & Photo gallery: This Sunshine Coast wedding is too beautiful for words.
Fraser Coast beach weddings
More research? Check out Photo gallery: A Rainbow Beach Wedding.
Southern Great Barrier Reef venues
50. Bargara Streetscape Rotunda, Bundaberg
51. Bargara Streetscape Decking, Bundaberg
52. Bargara Streetscape Turtle, Bundaberg
53. Barolin Rocks, Bargara
54. Burrum Heads
55. Coral Reef Park, Bargara
56. Schuhkraft Walk Park, Bargara
57. South Head Parklands, Burnett Heads
58. Submarine Lookout, Elliott Heads
59. Turtle Cove Park, Innes Park
60. Lady Elliot Island
61. 1770 – Agnes Water, Gladstone
62. 1770 – Headland, Gladstone
63. Emu Park, Capricorn
Where do I apply for a Southern Great Barrier Reef wedding venue? Here.
More research? Check out Photo gallery: Destination wedding on the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
Where do I apply for a Mackay beach wedding? Here.
Where do I apply for a Whitsundays beach wedding? Here.
Where do I apply for a Townsville beach wedding? Here.
Tropical North Queensland beaches
78. Ellis Beach
79. Four Mile Beach
80. Halloway’s Beach
81. Kewarra Beach
82. Little Cove Beach
83. Machans Beach
84. Mission Beach
85. Palm Cove
86. Port Douglas
87. Sandy Cay
88. Trinity Beach
89. Yorkeys Knob
Where can I apply for a Cairns or Port Douglas beach wedding? Here.
Which beach would you love as your wedding venue?
Some of the businesses listed above have been impacted by recent weather events in Queensland. Please make contact with the operator or visit their website for information regarding bookings and travel plans.