1. Waking up Monday morning…and every weekday after.
2. This is the closest you get to a meaningful conversation.
3. You don’t take jokes that well anymore.
4. And you have to dig deep to stay on top of things.
5. Someone’s looking for volunteers for an “exciting project”.
6. You get volun-told to lead that “exciting project”.
7. Internal memos just get to you a bit more than they used to.
8. And IT? Let’s not even go there.
9. Your manager gives you new tasks at 5pm.
10. You often compliment yourself, because no one else does.
11. You find out you’re not getting that promotion anyway.
Take some time off, you deserve it.