With an average of 8-9 hours of sunshine every day and more than 200 national parks, Queensland provides a playground for some of the world’s most unique wildlife. And they all come with big personalities.
Here are 21 of our favourite cheeky animal shots posted by you on our Facebook page.
1. This rebellious cockatoo.
2. This koala regretting he had Italian for lunch.
3. This kangaroo showing you how to floss properly.
4. This little dude practicing his breast stroke. Rock on.
5. This turtle telling you he saw her first.
6. These two koalas doing puppy eyes better than puppies.
7. This baby joey knowing it’s cuter than anything else you’ve seen today.
8. This kangaroo playing dead until the tourists go away.
9. This koala has heard it all before.
10. This pelican sporting blue flippers.
11. These two whales doing synchronised swimming.
12. This Dreamworld tiger who can’t stand grapes.
13. This wallaby convincing you Australia’s got talent.
14. This baby salt water crocodile thinking it’s a velociraptor.
15. These two kangaroos who clearly can’t be bothered today.
16. This scheming cassowary.
17. This maori wrasse who can’t believe it’s you.
18. This stingray flying. Because it can.
19. This kangaroo telling you to look deep into its eyes.
20. This chilled-out baby turtle riding the EAC.
21. This cockatoo whispering secrets about the Black Pearl. Aaarr.